domingo, 27 de novembro de 2011

Ainda e sempre.

Kevin Barnes definindo as coisas pra mim:
Lisa who reminds me of a blueberry is artistic, beautiful, and friendly I wish that to pass her on the street was more common because I don't know her telephone number or her address though I guess that I could just go look it up since I do know her last name it's blueberry blueberry blueberry or at least that's what it should be 'cause that's what she seems like to me a gentle yet passionate blueberry
we were petting seals at the underground zoo the one you act just like down the fireman's pole to get to and fight drunken pirates with painted cardboard swords
just you and I and I sing to you I know you're a really cool person 'cause you're nice to everyone you meet monkey love I wish I were your monkey love
Lisa who reminds me of a blueberry is intelligent, sensitive and funny I wish that to kiss her on the lips was more welcome because when she's near I long to invade her personal space though as of yet I'm still moping around on the ground that surround the heart of mademoiselle blueberry blueberry blueberry
Não há nenhum vídeo disponível no youtube, sabem comé. Mas fica aí o desabafo por outros.

2 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Oi, Ferdi, tudo bem contigo ? (: Espero que sim . Sempre acompanho seus vídeos do Youtube e te acho uma pessoa com uma simpatia e uma imaginação incríveis . Um beijo e um queijo . -nnn

Camila Mancio. disse...

amei seu blog,
sucesso e beijos..

http://tepegonamoita.blogspot.com/